Tuesday 5 February 2019

Camp 2019

In week 1 all of the year sixes went to camp for a week. It was really fun. We did loads of fun activities like stack em (I'm doing it in the photo), rock climbing, abseiling, orienteering, giant ladder, mountain, biking, sailing, raft building, dinghy games, snorkelling, kayaking and giant paddle boarding. My favourite on land was giant ladder and my favourite in the sea was giant paddle boarding because we got to push people off the paddle board🙌. 

We had really great food my favourite was burgers (mmmm). We stayed from Monday to Friday. We stayed in cabins and we had the boys in one room and the girls in the other. We slept in bunk beds - me and Riley slept next to each other cause we had a area with two bunks. I think that the parents were the real saviours and we couldn't of done it without them cause they made breakfast, lunch and dinner and they cheered us on. Camp was really fun and I was so grateful to have the opportunity to go and wish I had another chance to go to camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment